Valence, variety and individuality all under one roof with an unbeatable price-quality ratio.
This combination is reflected in our personalization services. Their permanent, individual and high-quality personalization is what makes our RFID plastic cards so special. iDTRONIC’s service portfolio extends from chip coding up to fine spot coating. Of course you can expect that we are prepared for demands that occur in every-day practice. This means that we will also provide you with attractive terms and conditions for post-personalizations even for small repeat orders. We will gladly support you with our long experience in the area of RFID card technology.
Our services at a glance
ISO Plastikcards: contact-based (I²C-Bus) or contactless (RFID) chip technology:
- Chip-Codierung ex works, including sample production
- High-quality, double-sided CMYK offset print in the practical iDTRONIC flatrate for the current promotion price
- Pantone print for elaborate artworks with 100% colour fastness // metallic look for an exquisite appearance
- UID and serial number print or engraving with optional reproduction in an Excel file
- Overlay foil coating for optimal pressure resistance print durability
- Name or picture personalization, including transparent or opaque signature-field
- Barcode or QR code print, in static or variable execution!
- LoCo- and HiCo-magnetic stripes with economically priced coding option
- PET use for especially durable plastic cards under high, mechanical pressure
- Fine spot coating
- Hologram integration
- TRW foil for continuous re-printing
- Embossing in either exclusive gold or silver for exceptional valence
Quality, speed, reliability and user-defined design –we implement it.
Benefit from iDTRONIC’s smooth, direct and fast processing.
Furthermore, iDTRONIC offers a variety of personalization options for labels and stickers, as well as for RFID wristbands and key rings. Please feel free to contact us!
You can get further information and news about all of our iDTRONIC products over email@example.com and on our homepage.