Desktop reader EVO
99,00 € – 209,00 €
excl. VAT zzgl. Versandkosten
Available RFID Options:
|LF VC||125 kHz||R-DT-EVO-LF|
|LF HID||125 kHz||R-DT-EVO-LF|
|HF 2.0 HID + VC||13,56 MHz||R-DT-EVO-HF-2|
|HF 2.0 HID||13,56 MHz||R-DT-EVO-HF-2-HID|
|LEGIC HID||13,56 MHz||R-DT-EVO-LEGIC-HID|
|DESFire® HID||13,56 MHz||R-DT-EVO-DES-HID|
|Dimensions||126,5mm x 69mm x 27mm|
|Operating temperature||-25 to 70°C|
- Reading ID and membership cards
- Access registration
- Time recording
- As part of a POS system
- Cloud solutions
The EVO Desktop Reader from iDTRONIC Smart TAG, is an easy to handle RFID reader and writer with integrated antenna.
Its modern, simple design is eye-catching. The USB 2.0 connection (HF version with USB 3.0) guarantees an easy connection to your system and fast data transfer.
Whether directly at the point of sale or as part of an access system, the EVO Desktop Reader always cuts a fine figure both visually and technically. With the desktop reader EVO you are always flexible and optimally equipped for every application.
Available versions and configurations:
- Read & Write: UHF, HF*, LEGIC®, DESFire®, LF
- Read Only: HF*, LEGIC
*HF version: Adjustable data output – HID mode or VCP mode
Read ranges by frequency:
- UHF (865 – 868 MHz | 902 – 928 MHz): up to 30 cm
- HF (13.56 MHz): up to 10 cm
- LEGIC® (13.56 MHz): up to 12 cm
- DESFire® (13.56 MHz): up to 8 cm
- LF (125 kHz): up to 8 cm
Supported transponders and tags:
- The UHF version supports transponders according to ISO Standard 18000-6C EPC Class 1 Generation 2
- The HF version supports ISO 14443A, ISO 15693 and ISO 18000-3 tags including NXP MIFARE Ultralight® and MIFARE® Classic Mini, 1K and 4K.
- The LEGIC® version reads and writes all LEGIC® Advant & LEGIC® Prime transponders.
- The DESFire® version supports ISO 14443A/B, ISO 15693 and ISO 18092 transponders, including MIFARE Ultralight®, MIFARE® DESFire 2K / 4K / 8K, MIFARE® Plus, MIFARE® Classic 1K, MIFARE® Classic 4K, I-Code SLI, TI Tag-it HF-I and many more.
- The LF version reads and writes Hitag 1, 2, and S, as well as Titan (EM4050) tags. Numerous other types are supported as read only.
The RFID Desktop Reader EVO is delivered including SDK and demo software.