excl. 19% VAT zzgl. Versandkosten
Lieferzeit: ca. 2-5 Werktage
- Interface to PC: USB rev1.1 (compatible with USB 2.0)
- Software drivers: Windows 2000, XP and 2003 Server, Windows 7, Windows 8 (32 und 64 Bit)
- Weight: 4,4kg
- Dimensions: 206mm x 215mm x 233mm
- Power supply: External power supply 100-240V 50-60Hz with automatic range switching
- Operating environment: 10°C – 30°C
- Print speed: colour print, 35sec / black print, 8 sec (per card)
- Safety: CE certified, UL listed
- Card types: Magnetic stripe, pre-printed and HoloPatch® cards, TRW cards (rewritable plastic cards)
- Card thickness: 0.51mm to 1.02mm
All other technical data can be found in the datasheet under Downloads.
IdentBadge card printer for plastic cards incl. 100 plastic cards (blank), 1 ribbon (YMCKO) and a card design software
The equipment of the Identbadge card printer offers a single card feeder, which enables the direct printing of a personalized plastic card. In addition to almost borderless printing in an excellent image quality, the Identbadge is a very reliable and compact card printer.
Simple manual single card feed
The Identbadge offers a single card feeder, which enables the direct printing of a personalized plastic card. In addition to almost borderless printing, the Identbadge is a very reliable and compact card printer.
Print plastic cards cheaply
On top of its very reasonable price, the Identbadge also offers the well-known forgery-proof HoloKote security watermarks. You can choose between four different standard watermarks, which are selected via the driver. Low consumption costs help to print plastic cards at low cost.
With ReWrite – Function
The Identbadge ID card printer now has the ability to write and erase rewritable plastic cards (Thermo-Re-Write plastic cards), even without additional costs. Unlike some other card printers with the sole Re-Write function, the Identbadge can do both, Re-Write printing and full colour printing.
Robust, compact and handy
The Identbadge presents itself in a new aesthetic design and robust housing. With its compact, lightweight design, it is easy to transport and fits comfortably on desks without using great space.